I am a Winner Winner chicken Dinner!!!!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, September 1, 2011 | 8:12 AM

Hey'a gals...I am a Winner Winner chicken dinner! Yahoooo...I just won the most adorable stinkin bag evah!!!







Can we safe-ly say..... I loveeeeeee leopard!!! So when i saw the most amazingly made adorable leopard stinkin junkin bag evah I thought this gal has it...she's amazin'! I just have to enter her Giveaway...I was swoonin' all over the place...now add a lil' Gypsy in to the mix...the whole reason i am lookin' for another trailer...shhhhhhhhh...i wanna be a Gypsy.so leopard and Gypsy...My oh MY...i just died! Now kittens you have just got to take a peek at this gals goods...they are romantic and fab-u-less! Gypsyfleamarket.blogspot.com...take a peek full of romantic eye candy...So here it is this fab...tattered leopard junkin bag...sooooooooo beautiful!!! My lil' kittens are totally gonna try and steel this from me!Ekkkkk...mine ol' mine...yippy ya hooooooooooo!I soooo can't wait to wear it with my trusty ol' cowgirl boots!








and hit the open road ...for a rooten tooten' sassy time! Thanks for swingin' by and checkin' out the prize... now i gotta find that new vintage trailer right quick..teehee...Cat



0 comments:

Post a Comment