Latest USA Shopping..♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, August 15, 2011 | 6:07 PM


My latest buys in the USA :)




Make up from Walmart. Their Rimmel London stuff is cheaper than in the UK bizarrely!





More VS bags $2.99 each!




Cute VS undies bag




Pretty panties from Forever 21




Sprinkles and jewellery from Forever 21. The robot necklace is actually just an earring that I put on a chain cos I preferred it that way )




Forever 21 Tote Bag
 



My Tshirts from Miami




A little glass dish in the shape of a fan to put loose earrings etc in. It was $8 reduced to $2 from Urban Outfitters. 






The dry shampoo was reduced to $5 and online it sells for $32! Its organic and I cant wait to try it out :)




Pressies for my neice.




She's just got her ears pierced so bought her these :)



Mickey Pants! Was $5 reduced to $1.25
 



I have got such dry hair since being here in the sun, so I've bought some hair repair treatment which smells amazing! $3





Pretty panties. The massive pink pair are so thick and comfy :D Reduced from $7 each to $1.72 each from American Eagle





Pretty white vest top, reduced from $20 to $3 from American Eagle






This hoody is my fav buy so far :) Its a shame I had to buy it in a size too big as it was the only one left. Its a super soft crochet hoody from American Eagle that was reduced from $45 to $8 :D





Comfy top with cute motif :) $6.99 from Charlotte Russe




Nom nom Nerds flavoued lipbalm $3

0 comments:

Post a Comment