Disney Photos #2.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | 7:39 PM

Here are some of my more recent photos :) I've been a busy bee starting my job properly. I work in quick service food and this week I have been serving from an ice cream cart! This is my rather fetching uniform...

 
Walmart Cupcake - not too tasty
Hooters Meal - too salty but was yum and the restaurant was good
Epcot at night, pretty

Magic Kingdom fireworks!
 
My fav thing ever: Disney Electrical Parade. Its amazing. It has these cute snails that make the cutest noises! Theyre not even Disney characters but theyre damn cute!!

At Animal Kingdom with my pretties

Animal Kingdom tree

Crocodiles at Animal Kingdom

Mmm pork sandwich and beans! It might look gross but it was actually mega tasty!

My free cupcake :) Was yummy and pretty

I went on the Mt. Everest ride! Suprising as I hate rollercoasters

Pretty Pond

Animal Kingdom Parade

Hollywood Studios

Fantasmic - awesome show where it was projected onto water and included some fireworks

Choccy cupcake - nom nom

Princess Aurora, my favourite Disney character :)

Me with Princess Aurora

Earl of Sandwich sub - steak and cheese! They forgot the olives :(

My sticker for doing a good job at work!

Gummy bear sex. Tsk.

Went to a breakfast buffet. This plate of cakes was my breakfast! Americans don't eat healthy at all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment