My Cupcake Masterclass! ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | 11:05 AM


So I announced last month that I had won a competition with Graham & Green for a cupcake masterclass for two people! Well I went for my course on Sunday and I took my Mum with me :)

The class was at Le Beau Cake in Hertford, and I chose to take this business class. This class showed you the cupcake recipe, the first steps to starting your own cupcake business, all of the needed equipment and lots of other tips and ideas. And then we also learnt how to make flowers and decorations using cutters with sugarpaste. My favourite part learning how to pipe the 'rose' swirl with buttercream!! It was so much easier than I thought. We each took home a box of 12 beautifully decorated cupcakes. It was a lovely day and really recommend the masterclass.

Here are some photos of my results on my pretty cake stands. 






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment