Who likes short shorts.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 | 2:15 PM

I have bought four pairs of 'skorts' this week. Shorts that look like skirts! I think they're very cute :)

Rose print floral skort, £10, Primark

Chiffon frill navy floral skort, £10, Primark

Anchor print skort, £6, Primark

 Cherry print retro skort, £16.99 £5, New Look
 Pale pink frill tunic dress, £19.99 £6, New Look
 Green pussybow floaty blouse/dress, £19.99 £7, New Look

Oversized pink tshirt dress, £8 £4, New Look

  La Senza, 5 pairs for £5

Bit scared to use this... its very blonde!
Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL ABSOLUT PLATINUM, £4.89, Boots

Floral PVC make up case. This is really huge. Its currently got all those Scandolous hair products in and much more!
Primark, £4

I bought the second cupcake canvas so now I have a set :) yay!

The 'Sibling' designer jumper I won. RRP £206. I wanted it in blue but they sent it in red :(


 I also had an email from Rimmel London saying I have won one of their new 25 hour lasting finish foundations worth £6.99 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment