Yay.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Sunday, February 20, 2011 | 6:19 AM

I have my results back from university and I'm so pleased with them. 
I got an A- in an assignment which I wasn't at all expecting, and got an overall 62% for that module and 71% for another.


Seems like I'm well on target to get my 2:1 Honours degree in Tourism Business Management :) 
And it will all be over with in 100 days. And on my return from Disney I will graduate!

How adorable are these?!
Also I've been trying to lose weight before the summer.. and in the last few weeks I have already lost half a stone by simply not scoffing on my usual cakes, biscuits and chocolate! Had much more fruit and been more active. So far so good :)


Also went to meet up with some of the other Disney cast members yesterday. There was about 18 of us that met and went for lunch at Nando's at The Mailbox. It was so nice to meet everyone and am really looking forward to seeing everyone again in the summer. 


I have been entering lots of competitions this week and so far haven't won a thing! Hopefully the prizes will start rolling in again very soon.. fingers crossed! I'm hoping for a holiday/weekend break!



0 comments:

Post a Comment