Some New Things.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, February 26, 2011 | 2:49 PM

Got a fair few Ebay bargains this week :) All items were new so I'm very pleased! I love chiffon and floral tea dresses so will be keeping an eye out for even more this week.

Grey and Pink Chiffon Floral John Zack Dress, 99p, Ebay

Black Spotty Button Up Tea Dress, £1.30, Ebay

Frilly Chiffon Black Tea Dress, £1.24, Ebay

Navy Floral Tea Dress with Brass Heart buttons, £3.23, Ebay

Cute little box an Ebay seller sent me for free :)

Brand New with Tags Boots Bikini Set, £4 (RRP £15)

Purple Bandeau Bikini Set, £6, Primark

6 Soap & Glory Minis - Total £7, Boots
Miniture Ghost Perfume - £1.25, Ebay

Real Leather Suede Bow Ballet Pumps, £6, Primark

A tiny bit of my charm necklace collection...

Mmm.. Oreo and Vanilla cupcakes from the Chepstow Cupcake Company

I love this town - want to live here (with my Moo of course :)  ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment