What I'm lookin at !

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Tuesday, February 2, 2010 | 7:24 AM

Hey gals! I have been a bit under the weather and run down...So i thought i would do what my friend laura, from love at home did...& show all the gals what i am lookin' at today...first this pic...is sooooo me...laundry...see why...




ahhh...bags and bags of unpacking...doin' laundry and now packing! My sweet baby chick has gone to the state cup and won!!! Now we are going back again for second round! yahoooooo!



ekkkkk! I am so proud...but soooooo tired! Miss lil' chick is here with her goalie coach...I love to watch her play...yahooooo! Wish us luck!



now my adorable sassy shoes came finally....i rushed in with the box...unpacked them...and tried them all on...and now they sit...waiting for some fun...




my blog room...hee hee...my sweet lil' room full of vintage hand dyed slips and ooodles of vintage dresses in the closet....ahhhh my space....i love it...


now my so needed pedicure...ekkkkkk....i have to go! I need a lil' sassy time for me...but when your a soccer mom...hmmm I hATE that title! Next my sweet lil' vintage trailer pj's...I am a bit under the weather today and run down so today...this is my style! vintage trailers and cute flamingos!





Next...my handsome...look at what i get to look at...

next my handsome boy...he is my best friend and when i am at home he and i spend the whole day together! this is him just now...waiting to come in for a mornin' nap...he follows me all day long...where i go he goes...i love hims..he's a sweet guy!




ahhh and now my what i'm lookin' at...out my front door! my daddy-os car...waitin' for a cruz...ahh with soccer...maybe not for a few more weekends! So thanks kittens for swingin' by for what I'm lookin' at...play along if you'd like...its kinda fun! ...first the real me..now what i'm lookin at...what fun! Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment