Honey I'm home!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 | 6:58 PM

hello sassy kittens...i really didn't have a post ready. I have been on a long soccer weekend in sunny Palm Springs...and finally I had a chance to say Honey I'm home...and hey to all you sassy kittens...ahhhh...it's good to be home...
so with no special post in mind i thought i'd show a few goodies i am bidding happily on ebay...first this adorable picnic bow dream...adorable 50's sundress purrrrrrrfect for a wonderful picnic sunday...oooh i hope i get it...

next these darlin' lil' poodle pictures for my vintage trailer...aren't they sweet...This week daddy-o is putting in a new black counter top in my 1953 cupcake trailer...so i think she needs a lil' gift for her trouble...hee hee...hope you gals are having a rocken' week...thanks for swingin' by...Cat~


0 comments:

Post a Comment