Rocken' around the Christmas...trees!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, December 7, 2009 | 11:22 AM

Merry Christmas rocken' kittens...hope your all sittin' on ol' jolly Santa's lap and being good lil' kittens...I am just havin' a blast rocken' around the Christmas tree...oh...tree's!!! And i wanted to share a few of...my trees!


The cute lil' chicks and Mr. kein...ready for a lil' Christmas fun...oh Santa baby!



I have had a blast gettin' ready for Christmas...puttin' my trees up for a while...now i get to enjoy the twinkle of a no fuss Christmas...take a peek...My two buffalo check trees...at the top of my stairs...very cabin lookin...



My sweet ugly snowman trees...irregular odd shaped snowmen...i love it! My tree is actually upside down...so the snow men hang...lookin' like it's coming out of the roof...

funny...huh...now for a lil' girly christmas...


next a black and pink dream...my sweet black tree...it is soooo beautiful at night i love the pink fur goodies...all around the bottom are sweet pink trees...so girly!





next up my stairs...i love trees that look like they are really from the woods...this bark rustic tree has the most wonderful glow...with my vintage 50's sled



ahhh the forest and trees...


my tree room...this is were we hang and lay around watching Christmas movies...it has 12 trees...its my forest room...you feel as if your in the woods with pine cones, twigs, soft snow, and white twinkly lights...







look at this sad lil' tree...its so ugly i fell in love with it!









I love anything Buffalo Check! I need a coat just like this ....hmmmmmm i'm on the hunt!









our stockings...with skinny pencil trees...this is our word trees...lots of signs and ornaments that say things like hope,joy,love and we believe!

the Santa painting is vintage and i love it...a flea market find!!!!!!!!

This is the room with our family tree...large and full of all kinds of goodies...it sings christmas songs and spins...i couln't get a good picture...grrrr...






this is the white tree...in my living room i have all shapes and styles of white kissed snowed trees...they make for a magical room...



twinklin' white snow kissed trees...just lovely!






My favorite trees in my house...my vintage Santa trees in my front windows...they are exactly the same and they are filled with vintage ornaments and for the best part...they spin....i love them!




















Now the story of...my Santa Baby!...





Santa baby...this is my most treasured Christmas gift...My santa wreath...this has the sweetest story behind it...13 years ago i saw this wreath in a shop in Old town Temecula...it being way way too expensive for a new family to purchase i let it stay just where it was...8 years later i recieved it for a christmas surprise...Daddy~o remembered how much i had adored it and worked secretly for months to purchase it for me...right before the artist died...I couldn't believe he had remembered so many years later... what a treat & what a man!








so now Rocken' around the Christmas tree...oh i mean tree's ...

has been a blast there is just one thing left to do...



dream of sweet sugared plums...and Christmas magic...thanks for swingin' by kittens...have a rocken' time around your own Christmas tree...Cat~






May you be blessed with the magic of Christmas...keep it rocken gals...you set the jolly mood for your families...keep it sassy...hee hee







0 comments:

Post a Comment