Oh kittens I need a break! So fun it is!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, November 13, 2009 | 6:45 AM

Oh Kittens this sassy gal needs a break! I have been working getting my christmas up...my sweet lil' apron on, my hair tied in a lil' betty scarf...christmas tunes a'playin'...now I need to have some fun...
Yahoo sassy girls...this gals gonna have fun today!...i'm heading to the Barn in Temecula for a christmas tug -of -war! I'm gonna get all the rocken' goodies...so gals watch out...this kittens gonna be a shoppin'...oh honey! Wish you all could come and help me grab all the good stuff...so instead give me all your good Kitten shoppin' vibes...hee hee


Can't wait to show ya all the pictures...check back soon...thanks for swingin' by...Cat~....wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment