Sunny Sunday.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, October 3, 2011 | 10:34 AM


Yesterday I went with my parents to Cambridge city centre and then a the town in Cambridgeshire called Ely. I had a pretty fun time despite being sulky. We had home made scones with cream and strawberry jam in a tea room out in the sun, and visited the Cathedral and antique shop. Also had a quick spy in Primark (which was unusually quiet!). Here are a few photos of my day and the goodies I bought.

Not my photo - courtesy of marzipanmom.blogspot.com

Vintage iron key from antique shop, £2. I added the ribbon bow to hang it :)

A little peek at my bits and bobs, and the keys new home

Two very old vintage sterling silver necklace charms. One heart lock with clasp, and one genuine four pence piece from 1840. It has Queen Victoria on it when she was a very young queen, and as a child I always took special interest in her, and admired her, probably because her name was Victoria!


Cropped mustard jumper with chiffon detail, £8 £3, Primark
 
Silver Rim Aviators, £2 50p, Primark

Pretty wicker heart hanger, 99p

Vintage Mickey Mouse teddy in antique shop

Cute shop in Cambridge

Magnus licking a bowl of milk in the sun, on the table!

Me stroking ponies in Ely


Cathedral with Dad

Love this wall :)



Vintage evening gown in shop
My outfit of the day: H&M Dress, Primark Belt, Accessorize Necklace.

Todays freebie/win. Simple moisture mist spray.


0 comments:

Post a Comment