My New Job.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, October 7, 2011 | 8:05 AM


So my week has been pretty boring. As I have just graduated uni I am job hunting for a full time job. But for now I have managed to pick up a part time job which I am actually really looking forward to. Its at Claires Accessories! Perfect girly job for me! I get 50% discount and can wear anything I like to work (except jeans). I had an interview (I had to complete a maths test!) and they liked me and maybe I'm not so bad at maths. So I am hoping to start my new job soon once all the paperwork is sorted :) I also have interviews for La Senza and Debenhams next week, so at least now I will be working and I won't be so bored!

Anyway apart from major job hunting I've not been up to much. I went for a bike ride around my village on my own to clear my head, and I also met up with my best friend for some yummy food. Bless her, she bought me a bunch of pretty pink flowers, a massive Dairy Milk choc bar, and a little necklace from her holiday :) I hadn't seen her for 4 months so we went to Pizza Hut and we even got some freebies. The waitress dropped my pizza on the floor as she went to get a box for it to take it home. So she got me a whole new pizza to take home with me! And then we also got free ice cream factory as they didnt have the dessert we wanted. Yum yum! 

I also have won a dress from Funky Divaa which I am very happy about. It is my best friends birthday at the end of the month so I need a new outfit. But I also finally recieved my £50 ASOS vouchers that I won from OK Magazine in March! I had been waiting ages and all of my emails were ignored so I emailed the head of the PR company to tell them to get their act together as its been 6 months and I want my prize! So I now also have £50 to spend on ASOS goodies :) Yay! Also I am expecting a prize of cupcakes to be delivered tomorrow from a company on Facebook.

Here is the dress I won from Funky Divaa

A few photos from my bike ride



I curled my hair :) I love the soft bouncy curls. I used my Remington curling wand that I bought last year.

In my new Primark sweater. Also I have lost a bit more weight so feeling better overall about myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment