Going to see Katy Perry.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 | 12:39 PM


Going to see the very sexy Katy Perry tomorrow! Very excited :) Seems like forever ago I booked the tickets! Cannot wait! Especially after seeing these photos from her performance last night in Belfast. I love the theme and her costumes. I can't wait to see all the choreography. Exciting! Me and my friend are 'standing' so we haven't got dedicated seats. I've never been to a gig before, apart from Eminem when I was like 11 (which was amazing, fyi) so I'm not sure what it will be like standing up. I hope I don't get crushed and that its not too hot. I'm sure it will be fine, its not like a crazy rock gig or anything. I am so excited to hear 'Firework'. It's my favourite track, and it is a song that really means a lot to me and was something I listened to alot last winter. Can't wait :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment