My last US Shopping Haul.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, September 16, 2011 | 4:16 PM

So I'm home from America now, and here are my final purchases for the summer. Boo hoo. I loved  shopping in the US as the shopping malls are huge and the stores are so varied. Forever 21 was of course my favourite store where I bought most of my new clothes, at bargain prices. 

The outlet shopping centres we're just amazing! American Eagle was my favourite outlet store, where all items were at least 75% off! Another favourite outlet store was the Victorias Secret shop, where end of the line underwear would be sold at great reductions.

Playsuit, $18, Forever 21

Knitted Cardigan, $11, Forever 21

Victorias Secret Panties, $4 each

Victorias Secret Foundation, $3

MAC Studio Finish Concealer, $18

Forever 21 Jewellery

Converse All Star Lite Ox Sneakers, $42

Disney Alice in Wonderland Teacup, $15

Aerie underwear, $1.80 each. American Eagle

Cute key covers, $2, Urban Outfitters

Bikini, $15, Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment