I'm in Miami Bit..♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, August 11, 2011 | 8:14 PM

Yesterday I went on a day trip to MIAMI! I went to get the coach at 4.30am, but the coach was full, so my group of friends and I got our own personal mini bus to drive us! The 4 hour drive down to Miami from Orlando wasn't that bad. I managed to sleep like a log (I can sleep anywhere!). Once there, we hit the beach! However it was looking a little overcast, so then we headed for the town. 

We walked around the streets, looking in shops and taking lots of photos. Then we settled down for lunch, after taking a long time to decide where to eat. We did go and sit in TGI Fridays, but the waiters were useless, and the menu expensive. So then we walked down to a little Italian seafront restaurant. I had brushetta, meatballs, and parmasan fries.. all for $14, including a drink! It was super yummy. 

After that, we did more walking and we walked all the way down to the Holocaust memorial. I 
liked looking around the memorial, but it was a bit sad! It rained a bit throughout the day, and then we took the long walk back to the minibus. Another 4 hour drive back home to Orlando. We almost didn't make it as our crazy Mexican bus driver kept falling asleep at the wheel... but we kept shouting and asked him to put the music on super loud to keep him awake :D 

I had such a great day, Miami is great fun. I will be going back down there for a few nights in September before I depart for my Bahamas cruise!




My friends and I





Us on South Beach!
 

 











0 comments:

Post a Comment