My 21st Birthday! ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Sunday, July 31, 2011 | 8:58 PM

Yesterday (30th July) was my 21st birthday! In this UK this isn't such a big deal, but in the US turning 21 is celebrated big as you have to be 21 to drink legally in the States. I had the best day ever. My friends here are amazing and made it the most fun day and night!

I woke up to be greated by my bestest pally Gabby who brought me these little treats! A MASSIVE pink cupcake, and a cupcake necklace, Princess Aurora (my fav character) charm, and a Princess card. I love them all :D She even decorated  the little box in Aurora stickers and made a little pink bow for it. Nawww :)



Then I headed off to Animal Kingdom (my fav Disney park) with other bestest pally Joe. We had a great time. We went on the safari, watched Finding Nemo the Musical, Lion King Festival, and went on Dinosaur! Joe cried like a baby throughout Nemo, but it was a pretty emotional perfomance lol. We also did some character spotting, and we met Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore! I had a super yummy pork sandwich with chill beans for lunch too. Nom.

 








 Then a big group of my lovely friends came with me to House of Blues restaurant in Downtown Disney. I had a delicious blue cheese burger, and my first taste of alchol as a 21 year old!

After than we happened to end up in the Irish bar which was AMAZING. Definatley the highlight of my night. This bar had the most amazing live Irish band playing. They performed songs from one of my fav bands, Mumford and Sons, and they also let me request a song as it was my birthday.. hehe. We chose Wonderwall by Oasis. They did a fantastic job and I can't wait to go and see them again. The atmosphere in there was great, and my bessies really made me giggle :)

Some birthday cards from my parents and two Disney chums

Naww one of my coordinators at work gave me a mini choc birthday cake ^_^

Animal Kingdom Guest Services gave me a birthday badge! Everyone said happy birthday to me throughout the park :)

I also got these pressies from my parents delivered here, and I get the rest when I'm home :)



I had the most amazing, memorable birthday ever :) Thank you everyone who spent it with me  ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment