Weekend.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, April 2, 2011 | 6:51 AM

Check out my eBay page. Selling lots of new items from 50p and ending today :)

I have booked my Visa appointment at the London US Embassy for next Friday for Disney :) Getting a bit more excited now.. Eek :D

I stole some cardboard boxes from Lidl yesterday. I thought that the patriotic theme was pretty cute and they are now being used to keep my shoes in under my bed! Perfect :)


Recieved my prize from Good Things already! Super speedy.
The make up bag is absolutely gorgeous :)


The lining to the bag is gorgeous too!

They added these in as extras and they smell AMAZING! They smell so sweet and yummy but not sickly. The goji berry and papaya moisturiser is my fav :) I definitely recommend them! You can get them now in Boots :)

Also won some dark chocolate which I've given to my Dad :)

Heres todays outfit.. a comfy floral dress and tan skinny belt :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment