Look What I Bought.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Saturday, April 9, 2011 | 3:24 PM

Sheer Floral Tie up Blouse, Originally £19.99 from New Look, I bought it for £1 on eBay.

New Be Beau Dress, Originally £18, bought for £1.50
 

Chiffon Floral Dress, 99p, Ebay.


White Cotton Summer Dress, £5, Beales

Disney Mickey crop top! £5, Beales.

Warehouse bleached denim tiered skirt, £5, Ebay.

Necklaces, £2 each, Claires Accessories

Union Jack Cushion Cover (to match my boxes!) £1, Poundland!

Rose sandals, £6, Primark (also have them in pink.)

While I was in London I bought a Cath Kidston tshirt that I blogged about a while ago! :D
£12.99, Uniqlo



Better pic of the swimsuit I bought from Primark last week :)

 Made a yummy Victoria sponge cake :)


Kitty ate the left over butter icing!

 Also made some choc muffins with my neice.

Visited London to go to the American Embassy to get my work visa for when I work at Disney world. I had to sit and wait for 3 and a half hours for my appointment! So boring. No electricals were allowed in the embassy. It was such a lovely sunny day and had some yummy lunch at Prezzo!

Soap & Glory 'Peaches and Clean' shower gel, Competition Win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment