Merry Christmas Sassy Gals!

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | 7:40 PM

Merry Christmas sweet dolls! Ekkk...Can you believe it's almost here!!! From my house to yours...Blessings for a wonderful holiday...full of magic!




Howdy...Me and miss lil' chick...running out into the cold rain for some last lil' shoppin' to do...ahhh...i love having her home from college!!! She is always up for vintage junkin' with dear ol' mama...today she's a'wearin' a adorable 1960's vintage red coat...a mark down from $80.00 to $23.00 & me with my favorite 40's pendelton and big Bakelite necklace...we were ready to rock and roll...
With such excitement Seasons Greetings gals! OH what a ride...i am so thankful to all of you who read my blog...many blessings and thanks for each and every sassy gal...you gals rock! Merry Christmas...now a few more ideas for rocken around your Christmas trees...



Before all the friends come by for one big ol' country breakfast on Christmas mornin' I have to sass the place up... Well with many artificial trees in my home i have to find ways to bring in the smell of Christmas...by adding wreaths and fresh sprigs of greenery to my home...this brings that ol' pine smell in right away! I also nestle Cinnamon pine cones in all my trees...mmm the smell of Christmas!



Now some vintage goodies...this is a treat...I found this vintage garland on Ebay...i love how it said Happy New Year on it as well...it can stay up longer! What a find!



Can you say vintage aprons! What more do you need...


Now my favorite vintage goodie to decorate with is my vintage aprons...not only do i hang them around but i place them under my trees as tree skirts! You can get them so very inexpensive...and you can collect them all year long...




Now sassy kittens...as i always say...Get it all done...no matter what it takes!!! tee hee
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas you sassy glas...make it special...& remember to enjoy the moment & sass yourselves up you are special gals! huggs Cat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment