Me & Zena Jewellery.. ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Monday, December 20, 2010 | 6:18 PM


I have recently come across the jewellery designers Me & Zena. 
They do a whole range of quirky but really cute jewellery. The bracelets and necklaces are my favs!
Their items have been spotted on loads of UK celebs recently and here are some of my favourite pieces! I didn't actually add any of these to my Christmas wish list but I wish I had because I am in love! Especially with the 'I Like Sweeties' heart locket and the 'Take Me Down' necklace. Super cute! ♥

You can buy Me & Zena jewellery now from Spoiled Brat!

*I Like Sweeties* Heart Locket, £18, Me & Zena. 
As seen on Ellie Goulding and Frankie Sandford.
 How adorable is the inside?!

*Take Me Down* Anchor Necklace, £14, Me & Zena.
As seen on Sarah Harding.

 *Leopard* Necklace, £19, Me & Zena.
As seen on Ellie Goulding.

 *Yeah!* Chunky Necklace, £22, Me & Zena.
As seen on Mollie King and Sarah Harding.

*Giant Broken Heart* Necklace, £22, Me & Zena.
As seen on Ellie Goulding & Una Healy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment