Yippee :) ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, October 1, 2010 | 3:20 AM

I'm on a roll this week! :D Got a load of free goodies/prizes!
 First off.. I got a load of stuff from a marketing company to review and then put on my blog :) So I will be reviewing some of these this week and posting them here.

I got:
Fake Bake Flawless Fake Tan, RRP £20
Star Fish Dazzling Shine Hair Spray, RRP £3.49
MeMeMe Lash Attack Mascara, RRP £6.99
MeMeMe Blush Me Blush Box, RRP £7.99
MeMeMe Drama T'eyes Tip Liquid Eyeliner Pen (x2, Black & Aquamarine), RRP £4.99 each
MUA Glitter Eyeliner, RRP £1
MUA Liquid Eyeliner, RRP £1


 I also won this gorgeously cute charm necklace from a competition run by Junk Box Baby.

 I bought this pretty dress from F&F which was on sale for £20 £10! Not sure where I will wear it yet. But would look glam for a nice evening.

I also won this freaky looking tutu and veil for a child... but hopefully my 6yr old neice will enojy dressing up in it! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment