My H&M Wishlist ♥

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Thursday, October 7, 2010 | 12:27 PM

No one I know is really a very big fan of H&M. But I LOVE it! Everything is really different than what you find in New Look etc (Dont get me started on Topshop.. I HATE Topshop!). And their stock is near enough always changing. Their prices are great and I just love their stuff. And luckily for me.. last month they opened their online store! Yippee!!

Here are some things I really  want as part of my winter wardrobe. Nothing especially snazzy, just essentials ^_^

Subscribe here for a 25% off voucher :)

This is the one I want most! Powder pink ruffled waistcoat, £12.99.

Really want these too... Grey Suede Dolly Shoes, £7.99


Gold Charm Bracelet, £3.99
 Silver & Black Cameo Necklace, £2.99
 Black Suede Gloves, £14.99


Hooded Top, £14.99

Stripe Jumper, £12.99

Powder Pink Vest, £3.99

White Long Sleeved Top, £7.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment