ANOTHER COMP WIN :D

Written By Arman Zulhajar on Friday, October 8, 2010 | 9:09 AM

Another fabulous week for me competition wise ^_^
I had a winning email today from '30 days of Fashion' saying I had won any dress from 'Gorgeous Coutures' 'Signature' range up to the value of £160!

 I have narrowed my choice down to two dresses. Either..

The 'Parker' Dress, £109

The 'Shelby' Dress, £109

I think I'll go for the second one as I think the first one won't suit me! Especially with that floaty arm! And the second will look nice with a pretty thin waist belt :)

I also won a necklace made by designer 'Folli Follie' which is sold in Selfridges. I won it from a Birmingham Bullring Shopping Centre competition. I'm not sure which necklace it will be yet but its from the 'All Eyes on You' collection which is a little creepy.... Its one of these necklaces, theyre not very pretty but theyre worth about £100 each!







I also won a packet of Nivea facial wipes (RRP £3) which Mr Postman bought me today ^_^

I am a lucky puppy... xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment